Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bark, bark, yip, yip and off comes your siding!

Tropical Storm Hanna is gone, but not forgotten.

Kind of an ironic story. Cheryl and Sam (aunts) used to have a dog named Hanna. When Hanna was a puppy, I put her in the pool so she could swim. She absolutely hated it. And, decided to hate me. You could see a look of disgust in her eyes everytime I visited.

Anyway...our house has been through way worse storms than Hanna...hurricanes, nor'easters and thunderstorms. Never once have we had a problem. Never. Until now. Hanna came back to bite us.

Somewhere in doggy heaven, Hanna got the last laugh :)

(and while I was taking pictures of the damage, I came across a HUGE spider...AAHH!)

3 comments:

Alex Duenkel said...

Ah... but you do love my Hanna! She has been so excited that the storm was spelled just like her and not with an "h" at the end.

Amy and Kris said...

OH my goodness jen, I'm pretty much hyperventalating seeing that horrible looking spider! I can barely handle the insects in Utah & I couldn't handle the super-human bugs out that way!! Ahhhhhh!!!

krazie4QK said...

Ahh i do beleive if i would have seen a spider like that i would have had an heart attack.